Bakery, which seems quite easy, involves many technicalities and challenges your skills on a larger scale. With knowledge of ingredients and their quantity required is no easy task. But these are just the initial challenges. We haven’t got into depth yet. But does this all mean that it is not worth giving a shot?
The bakery is one of the fun yet practical approaches one can try your hands on. There are hundreds of bakery dishes out there you can enjoy, which do not require many specializations. By following a step-by-step process, you can easily do wonders in your kitchen. Chocolate chip cookies, which are easy to make and fit in every occasion, is the most obvious choice. Only you need to follow the instruction to make amazing chocolate chip cookies at home.
Following is the list of ingredients you will need to Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Unsalted Butter- 6 tablespoons
- Cream cheese- 1 tablespoon
- Dark brown sugar- 1/4 cup
- Granulated sugar- 3 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract- 3/4 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour- 3/4 cup
- Espresso powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Fine salt- 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking soda- 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips- 1/3 cup
- First things first, preheat your oven at 400 degrees. Make sure you preheat a baking sheet as well.
- Take a large bowl and add butter and cream cheese in it.
- Beat both the ingredients with a mixer at medium speed for about 20 seconds. Ensure that the obtained must be fluffy. If not, beat for another 10 seconds.
- Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and repeat the beating pattern. The so obtained must be yellow (because of butter) and should be fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and beat again.
- Take another bowl and add 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and espresso powder and whisk them together.
- Add the recently made flour mixture into the butter mixture and beat until combined.
- Add about 1/3 cup of chocolate chips and stir it.
- With this, your dough is ready. Cover the dough and keep it aside or in the fridge for around 30 minutes.
- Take out your oven tray and scoop the dough into the baking sheet. Spread it evenly to give it a shape.
- Bake the same for around 10-15 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Keep checking your oven occasionally until your cookies turn golden-brown.
- Allow the cookies to cool down before eating. Your delicious chocolate chip cookies are ready to eat.
Total Preparation Time: 25-30 Minutes:-
Key Points To Remember:
- Make sure your batter must be fluffy to get better cookies.
- Do not eat cookies straight away from the oven. It is essential to cool down the cookies to enjoy the crispiness.
- You can add/subtract the number of Choco chips as per your preference.
This recipe is extremely easy; you have to follow the above-mentioned step-by-step guide to rule your kitchen. These cookies can be served on almost any occasion and will help you maintain your goodwill when guests come over.
The post, as mentioned above, includes the recipe for amazing chocolate chip cookies. This recipe is perfect for beginners trying their hands-on bakery and is a must-try. Follow the provided guidelines above to test your kitchen skills and enjoy with your loved ones.