A crustless spinach pie is a basic dish suitable for people who begin with a low-carb diet. You will cook in a pastry pot or on a square table.
I wanted to enjoy some keto foods that I usually stay away from throughout the year this past vacation week. It is time for me to get on board with my usual low-carb diet now that the New Year is here.
Have you dropped the low-carb diet care and tried to keep going? You can use some tricks to help you get back on track. You can find them.
While I had a couple of my preferred cookies, I kept the portions moderate. My main meals were always low in carbohydrates, but it is great to get a few treatments after being healthy all year.
- chopped onion
- sliced fresh mushrooms
- vegetable oil
- chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- chopped fully cooked ham
- shredded Muenster or Monterey Jack cheese
How To Make Crustless Spinach Cheese Pie
- This recipe is very straightforward. You know how to make this recipe whether you have ever made a quiche. All these ingredients are possibly already available.
- You will combine cheese, spinach, and seasonings to create the recipe. It’s helpful first to wipe the spinach, but you don’t.
- The simple salt, pepper, and garlic I used for the spices. I still make something easy for them when I know.
Some Additional Tips For Making Crustless Spinach Cheese Pie
- Though I prefer to do it in a pastry pot, it can be cooked in a square dish twice in a 9 liters pot. This crustless spinach pie is perhaps you’d like to make for a quick weekend breakfast or snacks.
- Any cheese you like you can use. The biggest difference between cheese is its melting and its flavor. Almost all of it behaves the same way as it melts.
- The pepper jack cheese has a little spice – which with this recipe will taste amazing.
- I was using a mixture of fiesta cheese. All sorts of cheese were melted, and this pie was the perfect comfort food.
This simple crustless spinach pie is spinach-filled and cheesy. Make this spinach cake friendly for breakfast, or eat a tasty veggie meal.
I’m an enormous Quiche fan. I love the crustless variety in particular! The Crustless Spinach Pie is full of spinach, cheese, and flavor!
I’ve got another crustless quiche recipe, which doesn’t have veggies, and I’m all right! But greens hit sometime, and this spinach pastry suits the banknote.