Cheese Paneer Pizza is something that every youth of today’s generation will love to eat. Pizzas are famous not only in India but all around the world.
Alongside different types of pizza, cheese is also significantly loved, but adding it to pizza tastes pizza to another extent! It is a delicious dish to eat, and the more cheese, the better the pizza tastes! You can make it at home at less price and enjoy it at home only. Cheese Paneer Pizza is today’s recipe that we are going to explore.
Youths always love Cheese Paneer Pizza. Pizzas are loved all around the world. Youths love to eat anytime. They look upon it as an integral part of their life. Cheese Paneer Pizza is a mixture of cheese, paneer, and vegetables or other such items that are customized as per needs. Here we are going to discuss the most common Cheese Paneer Pizza.
Recipe Of Cheese Paneer Pizza:
Preparation time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 40 minutes
For Making Dough:
3 grams of instant yeast or1 teaspoon instant yeast
1 to 1.25 cups lukewarm water or add as required
½ teaspoon sugar
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 and ¼ cups of lukewarm water or add it as per requirement
Add salt as per requirement or take one teaspoon in general
1 tablespoon lemon juice
For Paneer And Veggie Marination:
1 cup bell pepper (capsicum) cubes – any color bell pepper or capsicum
1 cup onion cubes
2 tablespoons fresh curd or sour cream or Greek yogurt
Optional: 12 to 15 small to medium-sized spinach leaves or½ cup roughly chopped spinach.
100 grams paneer or tofu
¼ teaspoon cumin powder
¼ teaspoon garam masala powder
¼ teaspoons of cayenne pepper or red chili powder
1 pinch salt
Mozzarella cheese (fresh) or pizza cheese as per requirement (varies from person to person(Pizza sauce as required or ½ cup in general.
Fresh basil or mixed herbs as per requirement
red chili flakes as required
Method To Make Pizza Dough:
- Take 3 grams, i.e., one teaspoon instant yeast and ½ teaspoon sugar in a bowl to mix.
- Add a cup of lukewarm water; mix it well so that sugar and yeast granules dissolve in it.
- Now add 3 cups whole wheat flour, one tablespoon salt, three tablespoons olive oil, and one tablespoon lemon juice.
- Make a dough of those which is both smooth and soft. Add more lukewarm if required while kneading. Overall knead for 10 minutes (at least) to get a smooth and soft dough.
- Place the dough in a bowl by spreading some olive oil on it.
- Place a kitchen towel (cotton) over the dough. Now leave the dough for nearly 45-60 minutes till the dough increases its volume to almost double.
- The dough will be leavened up well, its volume will double up.
For Paneer And Veggie Marination:
- Meanwhile, take 1 cup onion cubes, ½ cup roughly chopped spinach (about 12 to 15 small or medium-sized spinach leaves), 1 cup bell pepper cubes in a mixing bowl.
- Add sour cream or two tablespoons fresh curd. This is an optional step.
- Add paneer cubes.
- Sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper, red chili powder, ¼ teaspoon garam masala powder, ¼ teaspoon cumin powder, and one pinch of salt.
- Now mix the paneer and veggies with the curd, salt, and spice powder. Do it gently. Cover it and keep it aside to marinate for nearly 30 minutes. If you keep it for more than 30 minutes, then keep it in the fridge.
- Now add at least 100 grams of grated cheese from the top. To get the cheese paneer pizza look.
The Making Of Pizza:
- After the dough doubles up, gently press it once and knead the dough lightly again.
- Spread few drops of olive oil over a 10 inch (approx) baking tray. Sprinkle semolina (sooji or rava) evenly over the tray or use flour or cornmeal for sprinkling.
- Now take a medium to large size pizza dough ball and sprinkle four on it.
- Roll it and make a medium-thick pizza.
- Now place the pizza in the greased baking tray or pan. With a fork or knife, poke the rolled dough.
- Spread pizza sauce over the dough (1/2 to 2 tablespoon)
- Grate fresh mozzarella cheese or break it into small pieces and spread it over the dough.
- Now spread orderly paneer and marinated veggies on the dough.
- Using the top and bottom heating elements in the preheated oven, place the pizza pan in the middle. The temperature of the oven should be kept at the highest.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or till the cheese get golden or cheese melts. Also, see that the pizza crust is golden and crisp.
- Remove it to a plate.
- Now slice the cheese paneer pizza with a knife and serve it.
- The time required by the dough to leaven up varies by temperature. Place it at normal room temperature only.
- Make log-shaped dough for cutting into 4 to 5 slices. For thin-crust pizzas, cut the dough into 6 to 7 pieces.
- Preheat the oven to its maximum temperature for 15 to 20 minutes before baking.
- Sprinkle some red chili flakes and oregano on top while serving to give it a better taste and look.
- If some dough is left, you can keep it in the refrigerator or freezer it.
Every youth loves cheese paneer pizza. They can eat it any time in the day, and most of them look at it as a tummy filler. It is a yummy mixture of veggies, paneer, and cheese. If you haven’t made it at home, then what are you waiting for? Just go and make it and enjoy it!