Undoubtedly, Chocolate is everyone’s favorite whether the individuals are to be of any age. It dissolves instantly in your mouth when you put in the mouth and you may say that it is best eating food that not only keeps you healthy but also refreshes your mood. Chocolates are made from the cocoa beans that are extracted from the cocoa plant that is roasted to be processed further. And after considerable roasting at a significantly high temperature, roasted coffee beans are produced. From there, the magic of coffee and chocolates are made which is literally heaven’s wonder to all of us. This is the small and interesting journey of the chocolate that you eat.
Fun fact: Eating chocolates, releases dopamines and endorphins in your brain, these hormones are also released when one human falls in love with another. Thus, eating chocolates can give you the sensation of being in love. I think that is pretty cool and this makes me feel a little deeper in love with chocolate.
The recipe we are going to assist through this article is Chocolate Fudge Brownies. These soft cakes have a somewhat gooey texture, that you’ll surely fall in love with it. And believe me when I tell you this, that your mind will be blown away when these chocolaty treats melt in your mouth. Fudge brownies are mouthwatering, comforting, delish and well, the most important, chocolaty. These chocolate brownies are right away from anyone’s fudgy dreams coming true. The top flaky layer with the intense gooey chocolate filled middle layer is one to die for. The variant we are going to prepare is dedicated to pure vegetarian. Unlike the common belief, the eggless version of these fudges is equally delicious. It’s a really simple recipe, with minimum input and maximum output.
The two things to keep in mind are that you should use the best quality chocolate that you can afford and have available. Because that will make all the difference. Next, when the Brownies are baking, allow them to cool down because they’ll crumble if you try to cut them while they’re still hot. I know it will be tempting to eat right away but patience is a virtue.
- 175gm dark chocolate which is coarsely chopped
- 113gm low-fat butter
- 63gm crushed walnuts
- 200gm caster sugar
- 60gm all-purpose flour
- 285gm of Greek yogurt
- 4gm of baking powder
- 23gm of cocoa powder
A Place Where The Magic Happens- Preparation
- We shall the butter in a square pan while keeping the oven to preheat at 200°C in advance.
- Next, we take a saucepan and put it on the flame of low heat. We are to put the butter and chocolate in the saucepan so they mix and melt together with some occasional stirring with a spatula. Then we let the mixture cool down.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the castor sugar and Greek Yogurt together and mix well. To this, we are to add the cooled butter and chocolate mixture prepared.
- Now we add flour, cocoa powder and baking powder to the bowl, through a sieve for aeration. Then we fold in the walnuts.
- Next, we shall transfer the batter into the baking dish which has been greased well with butter.
- Bake this mixture at 180°C for about 40 minutes, in the priorly heated oven. Before trying to cut them, we should let the Brownies cool properly.
These brownies can be served with sprinkling some castor sugar on top of it for a better presentation, otherwise, the smell and look itself is too tempting and die for.
These chocolate-filled dishes can really put a smile on anyone’s face. So, just cut them into blocks and enjoy Chocolate Heaven.