Sandwich Dhokla is a main dish of Gujarat, yet now exceptionally prevalent all over India. There are such significant types and forms of making dhoklas; they can be made with gram flour, semolina, mixed grains, lentil, and rice a lot more combinations. This is a loved snack for my family, so I regularly make various adaptations.
Sandwich dhokla is an enticing snack to relish. Mouth slobbering green chutney sandwiched between 2 layers of dhokla make it yummy.
Prep Time-15 mins
Cook Time-15 mins
Total Time-30 mins
- 2 cup Rice
- 1/4 tsp Citric acid/ Nimbu phool
- 1 cup white lentil/Urad daal
- 1/4 tsp Soda bicarb
- 1/2 cup Thick Green Chutney
- To Taste Salt
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
- 3 tsp Cooking Oil
- Pinch Asafoetida/ Hing
- 1 tsp Sesame Seeds/ Til
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds/ Rai
- 5 Green Chillies slit
- 10 Curry Leaves
- Take chickpea flour, additionally whisked curd in a bowl and make a smooth batter by blending the two. We have utilized 3 tbsp water in it.
- When the batter is of the right consistency, at that point, add 1 tsp sugar to it, 2 tsp oil, ¾ tsp salt, or according to taste. Blend all fixings well until sugar breaks down. Keep the layer aside for 10 to 15 minutes to set.
After 10 minutes, the batter is puffed up and prepared. Partition batter in 2 sections and keep in discrete dishes.
- Spot a vessel to warm on fire. Turn on the fire. Spread the cover of the vessel and let the water bubble.
Take a thali and oil it with a little oil.
- Include 3/4 tsp Eno organic product salt to one bowl of the batter. When puffy, pour batter on thali, tap, and spread equitably. In the interim, additionally, check the water.
- Diminish the fire, while you place the thali in the vessel to keep from consuming. After setting the thali increment fire. Cook the dhokla for 5 minutes on a high flame.
- Following 5 minutes, take out the thali, spread chutney over the layer. We have taken ½ cup chutney. Spread it softly with the goal that the layer underneath isn’t squashed.
After spreading chutney, take another bowl of batter left and add remaining eno organic product salt to it. Blend well. Spread batter over chutney layer daintily so the layer underneath isn’t pounded. Set the thali back into the vessel cautiously — Cook the dhokla for 12 to 14 minutes on a high fire.
Following 15 minutes, poke it with a blade and check. Dhokla is prepared if the blade confesses all. When dhokla is ready, turn off the flame. To take out the dhokla, separate it from the edge of the plate with a blade. Push the blade ahead. Spot another dish over it and flip it. Tap the plate to take out the yum dhokla.
Take a frying pan, put 1 tbsp oil, heat it. Include ½ tsp dark mustard, let it pop, at that point include ½ cup water, add 1 tsp sugar to it. Cook till sugar breaks up.
Cut the dhokla, spread hardening over it, and serve to your loved ones. It tastes more with green coriander chutney, nut chutney, tomato sauce.
You can take sesame seeds and green coriander. In case you take sesame seeds, add it while you prepare the tempering according to your taste.
You can also make it from semolina or a dal batter as you want.
For best recipes, choose the best recipes corner Rasoirani.