In our daily day-to-day life, we are so busy with our work schedules and have no time to think about healthy eating habits. We need to keep balancing our weight as well as energy level to boost up our daily tasks. For that, we have to focus on healthy food with excellent taste. In this article, we will talk about veg Tawa fry recipes that can play a significant role in your daily day.
Veg Twa Fry Recipes:
We will show you easy cooking methods and delicious veg Tawa recipes that you can serve as a meal and sneaks. A combination of crispness and vegetables will give your dish the best taste and colorful presentation.
Cook Time – 40 Minutes ·
Browning of veggies – 20 minutes
Cooking of Masala: 10-12 minutes
Assembling of veggies: 10 minutes
Veg Tawa Sabji
- This sabzi we can use to eat in daily meal. Full of vegetables and made with less oil will be used in diet plans also. You can have it with chapati, nan, puri, etc.
- you need 30 to 40 min to make this veg Tawa sabzi
- It will give you instant calories and boost up daily task energy, and most importantly, tasty with healthy.
- This is a recipe for North Indian food.
- You can make it using available ingredients at home.
- Vegetables like: potato, carrot, beans, brinjal, bhindi, bitter gourd, capsicum, onion flower, cabbage, etc.
- You can add more veggies as per your choice, and you can discard them as per your choice.
- Two tablespoon oil, butter
- Jeera powder
- Salt and black pepper
- Garlic and turmeric
- Garam masala powder
- Chilli powder
- Half cup Tomato puree
- Amchur powder
- Fresh coriander leaves
Method To Cook
- You first chopped all the veggies you take to make sabzi and fry them using a pan with two tablespoons of oil.
- When they are thoroughly fried and cooked, take them out in a bowl. Let them cool.
- Take large Tawa put two tablespoons of oil and one tablespoon of butter. When it’s hot enough, add onions to it.
- Then add tomato puree and let in cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add all the veggies to it.
- Add turmeric, garam masala, amchur, black pepper, chili powder as per your taste.
- Last, add salt and coriander leaves at the end and serve it hot.
In our daily lifestyle, we came across so many busy schedules, and we have no time to focus on our healthy eating. It’s possible that we have no time to cook for hours so for the solution of that this recipe will help you a lot. The best thing about the recipe is that it takes time to cook easy and quick and full of taste and calories as it contains veggies, so best recipe to add to your daily meal or snack routines.
You can make these veg Tawa fry recipes with this easiness by our article and enjoy daily meals full of energy, flavors, healthy eating, fit body, and pleasant life.