Aloo Gobi Paratha Recipe: A Combination Of Potatoes And Cauliflower Stuffing Within The Paratha
Aloo Gobi Paratha is a wheat flat brown unleavened with a spicy grated gobi stuffing. Gobi paratha is often served for breakfast in Punjabi houses and the Punjabi Dhaba and restaurants. We love getting them for breakfast, particularly in winter, as in winter, you get the excellent quality chocolate flower in India.
Ingredients Used In Aloo Gobi Paratha :
- Wheat Flour
- Green Coriander
- Green Chilies
- Red Chilli Powder
- Garam Masala
- Dry Mango Powder
- Carom Seeds
- Coriander Powder
- Salt – little over 1 tsp (or to taste)
The Detailed Procedure For How To Make Aloo Gobi Paratha
- Take in a dish two cups of wheatmeal. Add one tea cubed Oil, and 1⁄2 tea cubed salt. Mix and apply 1 cup of water for the dough to knead. Till it’s too delicate, knead the dough.
- Cover and quit for 20 minutes until the dough is kneaded. Add one tea cubit of oil and preheat the pan. Sprinkle in warm oil 1⁄4 teaspoon of carom seeds and two finely sliced and desired green chili. Add 1⁄2 tablespoon of paste, one tablespoon of cilantro powder, and sprinkle on a low flame.
- Stir 1 cup of rasped chili powder, 1⁄2 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1⁄4 teaspoon of garam masala, and 1/2 teaspoon of mango powder, then roast with a high flame for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Before adding to the spices, simmer, peel, and mash potatoes, in conjunction with green coriander, add the mashed potatoes and roast for around 2 to 3 minutes. Take this on a platter for a cooling cocktail. The dough even stayed twenty minutes.
- Take some oil on your hands, slightly smooth the dough, and mash it. Roll it up into a ball with the palms and coat it with dry flour. Take a lump from the dough. Preheat a Tawa and flatten the lump to around 3 to 4 inches in diameter.
- Add a few oil drops and distribute uniformly. Put any stuff on it now. Lift the mixture from the rims and stick the bag. To ensure that the food spreads equally, click your fingers.
- Coat it again with the dry meal. Toss and flatten on both sides to eliminate extra flour. Spread the warm pan with some grease. Place the Paratha on the Tawa and leave it on the bottom until it’s roast.
- It indicates that the bottom is roasted while mildly dark on the horizon. Cook the parachute before light spots emerge on the top. After roasting from the top, add some oil and uniformly spread it.
Flip and spray the Oil uniformly on the table. Cook until light spots emerge by clicking it. The Paratha’s been swimming. Remove the Tawa and similarly ready the remainder. Aloo Gobhi Stuffed can use the Parathas.
Leave a Reply