Lahsun Chutney is a very spicy chutney made from garlic grinder, chili powder, cumin, and ground coriander. Chutney is very spicy and passionate. This simple and straightforward chutney is very popular in India and can be used in many ways. When used correctly, curries, snacks, bhel, and chaats can be easily tweaked and made even more delicious, spicy, and enjoyable. Try it today and see in no time how you get addicted to it.
It Prevents heart disease. You’ll find improvements in your cholesterol level if you use garlic every day. Your blood pressure is regulated not only by your cholesterol but also by your blood sugar. When all these are monitored, then you will stay healthy and have a low risk of heart disease. As we all know, garlic is filled with antioxidants. Our body immunity is enhanced by the daily use of garlic in our food. You can add some garlic to hot water if you have a severe cold, allow it to sit a few minutes, and then take out a teaspoon of sweet garlic and honey, mix and drink it well. Your cold will come down. You will feel refreshed.
To prepare Garlic chutney at home, it takes 5 minutes preparation, and it has servings of 4 portions (1/4 cup)
Here are the ingredients which are required for Garlic chutney:
- Three teaspoons Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tea Cumin seeds
- Two tea cubes Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tea cubes Salt (or to taste)
- 25 Garlic cloves (Lahsun).
How to prepare Garlic chutney at home?
- Remove the skin and place it on a small plate of garlic cloves.
- Clean garlic cloves, cumin seeds, coriander powder, powdered chili, and add salt to the ground. During grinding (do not add water).
- Move prepared chutney to bowl and serve at dinner with Gujarati bhakri and tomato curry. This chutney can be stored for a week in a small refrigerated airtight container.
Tips and Variations:
- To make lasun chutney for bhel puri, sev puri, or any chaat, add three tablespoons water and one teaspoon lemon juice.
- To make an authentic Lasun ki-chutney similar to that created in rural areas, use mortar and pestle instead of grinder or food processor. The application of mortar and pestle would cost much more for its taste.
Here are the few Serving Ideas:
- This is a perfect complement for any Indian curries. In a curry, add lasun chutney to make the garlic more tasteful.
- As part of the meal, you can even have it as an escort. In rural areas in India, bajra rotis and dal are usually served.
- To make a delicious spicy sauce, add some water or yogurt. Render it yummier and spicier for cooking chaat or bhel.
Eating garlic pieces doesn’t get simple, like most healthy foods. Garlic chutney is an excellent way to add garlic to your diet. Since childhood, our refrigerator is like garlic chutneys and green chutneys.