“Samosa goes Italy with pasta in it: Try Pasta Samosa.”
The most loved and served snack in our country is undoubtedly a “Samosa.” If you love Samosa and have a soft corner for Italian cuisine, then our Samosa Pasta is something you are looking for in the evening.
Samosas, being the triangular piece of heavenliness, makes everyone crave them more and more. What makes them famous around the globe is their delicious taste and their ability that they can be filled with anything, such as potatoes or cheese, from noodles to pasta, they can be stuffed according to our preference.
Samosa being popular in many other countries goes with Pasta in Italy. This combination will make you drool every time you’ll think about it after eating it once. But being our snack, we’ll always savor it with chutney of different flavors. So, try out this mouth-watering recipe and share this delicious snack with your friends and family.
- Refined flour (2cups)
- Salt (1/2 tablespoon)
- Ghee/Oil (1/4 cup)
- Water (as per requirement)
- Boiled Pasta/Macroni of your choice (1/2 cup)
- Salt (1/2 tablespoon or according to your taste)
- Ginger paste (1 tablespoon)
- Tomato (1 paste)
- Finely chopped green coriander (2-3 tablespoon)
- Green Chilly (1paste)
- 100gm Mozzarella cheese
Method To Cook Pasta Samosa:
- Add Salt, Ghee/Oil, and refined flour and stir them well in a bowl.
- Now, ply the batter till it’s somewhat hardened and cover it with a muslin material. Keep it aside for 20-25 minutes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet and add ginger glue, tomato-green crisp glue, red cold powder, and salt when the oil is hot. Sauté this blend until oil begins isolating from it.
- Turn off the fire once the blend is prepared. Now slowly add your boiled pasta and chopped coriander to the bowl of masala and mix them.
- When the stuffing chills off, add ground mozzarella cheese to it and blend well.
- After the batter is set, knead it again until it’s smooth. Separation of the mixture into halves. One part for making the pockets and then the samosas. Presently, make a ball out of it and carry it out longwise till it’s slender.
- Now, partition the folded sheet into equivalent parts with the assistance of a knife. Now sprinkle some water on it and carefully fold it in the shape of a cone.
- Now prepare the Samosas by filling the cone with 2-3 tablespoon of the prepared mixture and closing the open ends with your hands.
- Moreover, set up every one of the samosas. Now, partition the excess piece of the mixture that you have recently saved aside for the bundles into eight little bumps. You need to keep rolling the ball till it becomes thin.
- Use water to seal the edges after rolling it like packets and stuffing 2-3 tablespoons of the mixture over it. In like manner, set up every one of the bundles.
- Keep the fire on medium and fry until they are brilliant earthy colored in shading. Empty the abundance of oil from the samosas.
Serve it with green coriander chutney, sweet chutney, or some other sauce according to your craving. This delicious fusion of Italian Pasta and Indian Samosa will make your evening and tea more delightful.