New cheese from coagulating milk and divided by whey is paneer or cottage cheese. Because of its gentle mouthfeel and flexibility, it is commonly used in Indian, Oriental, Continental, and other cuisines.
While all dairy products in Punjabi cuisine are frequently used, the people of this state are closely involved in paneer. It has to be prepared in every way, from the first days to the main course and then the desserts. It’s marinated, fried, sliced, crums, etc., to make delicious plates that cover every course of the meal.
The North Indian curry is delicious, with paneer (cottage) and spicy gravel based on tomatoes laced with spices. This is a traditional recipe, followed by generations and prepared in Indian cooking since Moguls times. This recipe for shahi paneer uses gravy from the cashew nut to produce creamy texture and aroma.
How To Prepare Kaju Paneer Masala In Punjabi Flavor?
- Time to make: 15 minutes
- To cook: 25 minutes
- To serve two parts.
- 250 gms Paneers (cottage cheese), 1-inch-cut
- One medium tomato and two medium onions
- One teaspoon coriander seeds, roasted
- 5-6 cashew Nuts
- 1-2 cloves (laving)
- 1/2 piece of bay leaf,
- A small part of the cinnamon stick.
- Two green cardamoms
- 1/2 teaspoon Coriander
- One drop of Red Food Dye, optional
- 1/3 cup Kurd (not sour)
- 1/3 cup Warm Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Sugar, optional
- Two teaspoons Fresh Cream
- 1/4 T-spoon Garam masala powder
- 2-3 Saffron beats dissolved in 1 t-spoon water, optionally
- Two teaspoons Fresh Cream
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2-3 teacups, optional
- One teaspoon water, optional
- Salt to taste
- Two tea cubes Garam Masala Powder
- Melt cashew nuts into smooth powder with roasted coriander seeds and stick to it.
- Blanch onions and break in a grinding machine the white onion into the medium rough paste. Over medium flame heat oil in a kadhai (or pan). Add breadcrumbs, garlic, bay leaf, green cardamom. Add crushed onion when you start to crack.
- Stir-fry until roughly light brown. Three to four minutes.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, a drop of red food powder and a minute stir-fry, then add crushed tomato-puree and salt, then add a drop of red rice.
- Approximately Stir-fry. 2 minutes. 2 minutes.
- Add curd and sugar and warm water for 1/3 cup.
- Mix them and let them boil until they are disconnected from gasoline.
- Switch off the flame kadhai and cool the mezzanine for 5 minutes. Discard whole spices (cloves, lake, cinnamon and green cardamom), throw the mixture into a mixing jar and mix it into a blender or food processor for a smooth puree. Switch to the same kadhai again and put it on the burner.
- Remove new milk, garam masala, and saffron.
- Mix well for a minute and cook.
- Fill in bowls and mix correctly, then cook for 3-4 minutes, and then turn off the flame.
- Add the Kasuri and serve in lunch hot butter naan or rotten slices. Garnish with Kasuri methi.
Special Tip: Shahi paneer can be eaten for lunch or dinner with butter naan, tandoori roti. It is even better if eaten with steamed rice or pulao of peas.