Dessert is the last course of a meal. Sweet foods, such as confections, and occasionally a beverage, such as a dessert wine or liqueur, make up the course. A hot and cold dessert created and consumed on a hot cast iron sizzler plate is a sizzling brownie with ice cream. Brownie with Ice Cream that’s sizzling hot.
The key to making a sizzling brownie with ice cream is to get all of the components together: brownie, ice cream, almonds, and chocolate sauce. If you have all of these ingredients on hand, you can make the sizzling brownie in just a few minutes. Of course, some people want it hot, while others prefer it cold, but a sizzling brownie with ice cream is a dish that is both! A sizzling brownie treat is presented with an ice cream scoop covered with chocolate sauce on a hot cast iron sizzler plate.
- To make the brownie, combine 200 g Oreo biscuits with cream in a baking dish.
- 1 tbsp. Butter, melted.
- A quarter teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder.
- 4 tbsp sugar powder.
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, Crumbled.
- 1/2 gallon of milk
- 2 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream for each 1/4 cup Brownie.
- A bit of chocolate sauce.
To create the brownie, follow these steps:
- Using a mixer grinder, crush two packs of Oreo cookies (100 grams each) into a fine powder.
- Four tablespoons powdered sugar, one tablespoon melted butter, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix well, then pour in almost half of the 1/2 cup milk (boiled and cooled to room temperature).
- Mix it thoroughly once more before adding the remaining milk. Mix until everything is thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Mix in 1-4 cups chopped walnuts with the batter well.
- Line a 7-inch square cake mold with butter paper, grease it with oil, and sprinkle it with plain flour (maida).
- Mix 1 tsp baking powder into the batter well. If you like a fudgy brownie, you may omit the baking powder.
- Pour the brownie batter into the mold and evenly distribute it.
- Bake the brownie in an oven set at 180°C for 10-15 minutes, or until done.
- Insert a knife or skewer into the brownie, and it should come out clean.
- Allow the brownie to cool (or use a warm brownie) before cutting it into four squares.
To assemble the brownie, follow these steps:
- For 5 minutes, heat a sizzler plate over medium heat.
- Place one slice of brownie in its wooden dish once it has been heated.
- Two scoops of vanilla ice cream on top of each brownie slice
- Pour as much chocolate sauce as you want over the ice cream. Allow it to run over the heated plate as well.
- The chocolate sauce will begin to bubble in a matter of seconds. Now is the moment to get your spoon out and dive in. Enjoy!
How Do You Create Vanilla Ice Cream At Home?
Blend milk, sugar, and salt in a hand mixer, Vitamix, or any other blender to make no-cook vanilla ice cream. Make sure that all of the sugar has dissolved.
With a spatula, carefully fold in the heavy cream and vanilla extract. After pouring the cream, do not combine since you want it to be airy while churning. Before churning, chill the mixture in the fridge for about two hours.
In an ice cream machine, churn the ingredients for around 25 minutes. Before eating, put the vanilla ice cream in the freezer for about 6 hours.
What Is The Best Way To Heat A Sizzler Plate?
On a medium burner, a cast-iron sizzler plate may be cooked for around 10 minutes. It may also be cooked in the oven for about 10 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit. If your sizzler plate has a handle like mine, be aware that the handles will be pretty hot, so use oven mittens or other protective gear.
The sizzler plates must be thoroughly heated. When the chocolate sauce is poured, this will provide an excellent sizzling effect.
What Does A Sizzling Plate Sizzle?
Before you can taste the dessert, the last step is to make the sizzling platter sizzle. Because the sizzler plate is already hot, pouring chocolate sauce on top will cause it to sizzle. Chocolate sauce bubbles will appear.
Carefully insert a slice of brownie into the center of the hot sizzler pan. Around the brownie, sprinkle chopped walnuts and cashew nuts. A dollop of vanilla ice cream should be placed on top of the brownie.
Pour the chocolate sauce a couple more times with a spoon until you see the sizzling sensation has gone away. You may now savor the hot, smoky brownie treat!