Father’s Day is the perfect occasion to show your love and gratitude to your dearest dad. The role of a father in our life is very significant; for some, he is a mentor, for others a friend, but for all, there is no bigger role model than one’s dad.
For the super-hero who fought through every situation in life and emerged victorious, here are some delicious, easy-to-make breakfast recipes. Wake him up with a lovely surprise, cook a breakfast meal and start the special day with laughter, food, and cheer.
If your dad is a health freak, then this recipe will surely cheer him up. Avocado toast is easy to prepare and very healthy. Let’s get started.
Get Started With The Preparation.
to make this dish, you need:
- Thick slices of garlic bread
- 2 pieces of unripe Avocado
- Finely grated garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Chopped mint leaves
- Salt to taste
Let’s Start Cooking:
- Begin by slicing the garlic bread into thick pieces
- Heat the bread slices on a Tawa or in the oven. You can keep the bread in the oven for roughly 5-6 mins at 160 degrees Celsius
- To prepare the avocado filling, take an unripe avocado and wrap it in a cloth for a day; the next morning, it will be ripe enough to be used for the filling
- Cut the Avocado into two pieces and remove the seed
- Scoop out the avocado flesh with a spoon
- Now remove the avocado skin and finely chop the Avocado
- Mash the pulp you just scooped with the spoon
- Take a mixing bowl and grind the chopped Avocado along with the garlic cloves.
- Now add oregano, black pepper, salt, and lemon juice to the batter and mix them well.
- By now, your garlic bread is also golden brown
- Spread a little butter on the garlic bread
- Layout the Avocado paste neatly on the bread slices
- Wake your dad up with this beautiful, healthy plate of breakfast
Now that the snack is ready let’s prepare a sweet dish.
Whole Wheat Waffles
We all love the delicious, crispy waffles. Celebrate this special day with your dad by preparing this easy and yummy waffle.
Let’s gather the ingredients:
- A Waffle maker
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 pinch salt/ salted butter
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tsp sugar/ honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Let’s Start Cooking:
- In a bowl, add 1 cup whole wheat aata and the salted butter or salt
- Next, add the cinnamon powder and sugar or honey
- Now, add 1 tsp baking powder
- Whisk all the ingredients well and keep them aside
- Now, take the milk in a saucepan and heat it well. If your dad is health conscious, then you can choose almond milk
- Keep stirring the milk, and it thickens a bit
- Now, turn off the flame and add one tablespoon of oil to the milk
- Mix the ingredients well and stir the milk once again
- For flavor, add vanilla extract to the milk and stir it
- Now, pour the milk into the flour mixture
- Whisk it properly so that lumps are not formed. Prepare a smooth batter
- Your prep time is over. Now heal your waffle maker and spread some butter on it
- Use a cup to pour the batter evening on the waffle plates
- Now close the waffle maker and wait for 7 minutes
- Open and check to ensure that the top is golden and crispy
- Use a wooden spoon to remove the waffle and place them on a plate
- Spread some chocolate sauce on the waffle and enjoy with over the breakfast table.
This Father’s Day, treat your dad with a lovely treat. Your small gesture can bring a big smile to the face of your superhero.
To the man who never worked all his life to ensure your comfort and joy, this day is the perfect occasion to make him feel special. Through this article, we present to you two vegetarian dishes – Avocado, Garlic Bread, and Waffle. Hope you prepare them and share your Father’s Day story with us.
Leave a Reply