Rakshabandhan is a holy festival celebrated by siblings where the sister ties a rakhi on the hands of her brother, who promises the protection of his sister at all costs. It is a festival of happiness and joy, and during such times, everyone loves to have some yummy chocolate cupcakes.
There exist one thing that probably no one can live without. Often we need someone to irritate us throughout the day to help us sneak in and out and even someone who puts us in a lot of trouble. You might have thought of different people associated with the mentioned activities. However, some individuals are equipped with all three. Yes, we call them Siblings.
There is no hard definition of a sibling, but we like to call them individuals, an expert in skills such as ‘getting in trouble’ and ‘blackmailing.’ As we gradually get close to Rakshabandhan, the demand for money and sweets increases. Besides all this, one thing is immortal that they are a true gem of our life. But what might be the best recipe that you could make given the fact that there is no common taste?
Cupcakes can surely be the answer. Cakes are sweet, fluffy, and filled with flavor desserts appreciated by everyone. No matter which age group you fall in, the love for cupcakes is forever and ever. They are quite easy to make too. The recipe does not involve a lot of requirements and sills and is loved by everyone. So let’s check out how we make delicious cupcakes at home.
Following is the list of ingredients you will need to make Cupcakes:
- Powered Sugar-1 cup
- Unsalted Butter-1/2 cup
- Vanilla Extract-1 teaspoon
- Cocoa Powder-1 teaspoon
- Whole milk-1 cup
- White vinegar-1 tablespoon
- Baking Soda-1/2 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour-1 cup
- Oil-as needed
- First things first, we will preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius. Make sure you do this initially to avoid wastage of time.
- Take a large bowl and add 1 cup flour and cocoa powder.
- Give it a quick whisk and then add 1/2 cup sugar, baking soda, and salt. Whisk them thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup milk followed by one tablespoon white vinegar. You can use buttermilk as well if needed.
- After 10 minutes, add 1/2 teaspoon oil and vanilla extract.
- Give all the ingredients a good stir until uniform. Make sure the batter is not too thick.
- If thick, add 1-2 tablespoons of water and make the batter uniform.
- Take cupcake liners and fill them partially with the prepared batter. Put these cupcakes in the oven for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Until then, we will prepare our cream. Take another bowl and add 1/2 cup butter. Using a hand mixer, beat the butter for 2 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder. Keep mixing the ingredients at low speed.
- Once combined, mix for another 2 minutes at high speed.
- Transfer the cream into a piping bag.
- Take out the cupcakes and allow them to cool.
- Once cooled, layer the cupcakes with the cream prepared and enjoy.
Total Preparation Time: 30-35 Minutes
You can enjoy these cupcakes with your sibling and give them a surprise. You can eat these cupcakes without the cream as well. To prevent cupcakes from becoming dry and solid, refrigerate the remaining ones.
Key Points To Remember:
- Cocoa powder is used here to make chocolate cupcakes. To make vanilla, remove the cocoa powder from the process.
- The frosting cream is completely optional. You can eat cupcakes without cream as well.
- Make sure to put your batter in the hot oven only. Preheat your oven to get softer cupcakes.
If you want to resolve your conflict with your sibling, cupcakes are the perfect hack. You can enjoy these cupcakes in different flavors like strawberry and blueberry. Enjoy these cupcakes in Rakshabandhan to show love and care towards your sibling and enjoy a great evening.