Shrikhand is another popular Gujarati dish and dessert. It is simple to cook at home. It is also simple to prepare; please read the following ingredients and method of cooking: So, without any delay, let’s start how to make Kesar dry fruit shrikhand.
Curd – 500 grams or 2 cups approx.
Powdered sugar – 1/4 cup
Saffron threads – 8 to 10
Milk – 2 tablespoon
Green cardamom – 2
Pistachios – 6 to 7
Almonds – 4
- Take curd in a thin clean cloth and hang it for 2 hours, squeeze out all the water from the curd by hand.
- After 2 hours, the thick curd will remain in the cloth. Press the cloth little more so the water will be gone, After this, put the curd in a bowl.
- Put the saffron threads in the milk; in 5 to 10 minutes, the saffron will dissolve in the milk.
- Meanwhile, cut almonds and pistachios into thin pieces. Grind cardamom and make powder.
- Whisk the curd a little and add powdered sugar and cardamom to it and mix.
- Add saffron milk to the mixture and mix well. Add half the chopped almonds and pistachios, mix and save half, which will be used to decorate Shrikhand. Mix all the ingredients well
- All done, the Shrikhand is now ready to be eaten.