Golgappa itself is so savory, a snack that every Indian loves; we call it by a different name in an entirely different region, but the amount of love which we have for Golgappas is the same across the globe.
A lip-smacking plate of Golgappas can likewise assist you with losing those additional kilos! At whatever point you want to have a road nibble, going for a plate of panipuri is an ideal choice.
Panipuri may be a typical road nibble in very few locales of the Indian landmass. In East India, it’s referred to as Phuchhka, whereas, in North Bharat, it’s known as Golgappa. In Maharashtra, it’s known as Pani Puri, whereas in Odisha, it’s referred to as GupChup. It contains a spherical, empty puri, cooked contemporary and loaded up with a mix of increased water (regularly referred to as Imli Pani), tamarind condiment, bean stew, chaat masala, potato, onion, and chickpeas.
|Prep Time||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time||20 Minutes|
|Total Time||35 Minutes|
Vodka Pani Puri- Ingredients:
For Mint Paani / Water
- Mint Leaves-Pudina – 1 Cup
- Chopped Coriander / Dhaniya Leaves – 1.5 Cups
- Chopped Ginger – 2 Inch
- Chopped Green Chillies – 4
- Chaat Masala – 2.5 Tsp
- Asafoetida / Hing – 1/4th Tsp
- Roasted Cumin Powder (jeera) – 1 Tsp
- Black Salt – 2 Tsp or consistent with taste Water – 6 Cups
- Tamarind / Imli Water – 3/4 Cups
- Gur/Jaggery-2 Tsp- optional
- Vodka – 60 sixty cc or in line with the style
- Masala Boondi – 3 Tbsp
- Smashed Boiled Potato – 1
- Boiled Chick Pea / Chana – 1/2 Cup
- Roughly Chopped Coriander – 1.5 Tbsp
- Finely Chopped Onions- Optional
- Black Salt – 1/2 Tsp
- Chaat Masala – 1/2 Tsp
- Red Chilli Powder (Lal Mirch) – 1/4 Tsp
Instructions For Mint Water
- Take Mint Leaves-(pudina), Coriander Leaves(dhaniya), Ginger(adrak), Green Chillies, Chaat Masala, Hing(asafoetida), Cumin Roasted Powder(jeera), Black Salt, 1/2 cup of (Kala namak) water in a processor/blender Jar.
- Add the paste, tamarind water, Vodka, and Masala Boondi in a deep tub. Well, regularly mix and hold for cooling in the refrigerator.
Fill every one of the fixings in a bowl and blend well in another bowl. Mix chana and potato while mixing.
GolGappa / Pani Puri
- Take one puri and make a top hole.
- Fill in the Potato and Chana.
- Add Chutney to Tamarind. Spoon the puri in the mint of mint vodka water to be filled.
If you like Boondi Crispy, add it right before serving. You can skip Vodka for regular Golgappa / Pani Puri !! Remember to add Tamarind chutney and water when ready to serve; otherwise, puri will get soggy.