Rabdi Samosa is a delicious dessert to eat and feel it’s crisp. In North India, rabdi samosa is quite popular. It is a mixture of thick rabdi and crispy samosa, flavored with saffron and cardamom. People can eat at any time of the day, and they can enjoy their taste at the very best, but it is exclusively prepared during new years’ time.
Recipe Of Rabdi Samosa:
For Samosa Patti (outermost part):
- 1 cup of milk powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Two teaspoon flour
- One teaspoon ghee
- Two tablespoon sugar
- 2 cups of milk
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- One pinch Kesar
- One tablespoon sunflower seeds
- One tablespoon watermelon seeds
- Six plum
- Six cashew nuts
- Eight pistachios
- One tablespoon sugar
- Take a kadhai, dry roast all the stuffing ingredients for two minutes, and then churn it in a grinder.
- Meanwhile, keep away 3/4rth of the total milk and condensed milk, saffron, sugar, and cardamom powder to it. Mix it all thoroughly.
- Take another kadhai, heat milk, make a dough, add cardamom, and milk powder to it, and then keeping stirring until it becomes a soft dough. Add ghee to it. Cool the dough for three minutes and then add flour to it and then rub it properly. Make out small balls of it.
- Make small puris of your desired choice, add stuffing to it, and close it like a samosa. Add it to Rabdi and cook it for two minutes.
- Now serve the way you like.
- You can serve it hot or cold as preferred.
- The samosa design can be customized person to person for better presentation.
- Do not deep fry the samosa to get a better taste.
Rabdi Samosa can be anytime tummy filler dessert. It is a delicious mixture of sweet rabdi and crispy samosa and can be prepared easily. So, why not prepare it for the upcoming New Year and enjoy with the relatives coming to your doorsteps? Hope you like the recipe.
Leave a Reply