Breakfast is a much-needed meal of the day. We are searching for Easy, healthy, and tasty breakfast methods, which require less cooking time. Do you want to cook a delicious breakfast during your hectic days?
Nowadays, we have to work more to get a beautiful life and achieve what we desire as breakfast is the main meal to maintain a healthy mind and body. It is challenging to decide what to cook or what food you will start your day during our hectic days. We are going to talk about easy to make breakfast in this article.
Breakfast should provide you the essential nutrients as when we wake up in the morning and have low nutrition levels in our body. Our blood sugar levels are low. To avoid a long fasting time, it’s essential to have a healthy meal. Do you want to cook a breakfast that has an excellent nutritional value during your hectic days? Do read this article for that.
Why Is Breakfast The Most Important Meal Of The Day?
After a good night’s sleep, you need to eat something healthy as per your body’s needs. But during hectic days when you have less time you need a meal prepared in less time and healthy as anything.
- Eating a first healthy meal leads your body to
- Get proper nutrition
- Improve your immune system
- It makes you feel healthy, energetic, and happy all the day
- Enhance weight loss and makes your skin look good
- Improve your heart and endocrine system etc.
So, during hectic days when you have no extra time to spend on breakfast, I have some exciting recipes.
Delicious Breakfast Recipes
Very Famous Aloo Poha
- It is a famous and easy to make recipe:-
- You have to do is
- Wash or soak poha in freshwater, drain it.
- Heat oil, add jeera, curry leaves, and potatoes.
- Add turmeric, salt, and chili. Add poha; cook for some time, and it’s ready to eat.
- It is a very nutritional and easy-to-cook breakfast. My favorite is soaked muesli.
- Add muesli in water, add some berries, or if you wish to add fresh fruit, then add it in the morning while having it. Soak it overnight and have it with fresh fruits in the morning.
- Roast Rava and let it cool down. Meanwhile, cut some onion, tomatoes, 1/2 piece of ginger,
- Some green chilies and vegetables if you wish to add.
- Put some oil in the pan and add some mustard and cumin seeds, curry leaves,
- Add ginger, chilies, onion, and vegetables. Let it cook and pour half cup of water and rava. Let it cook, and it is ready to eat.
- There are many ready-to-cook oats available on the market so, if you are in such a hurry, then use that one. Or you can make oats besan chilla.
- For oats, besan chilla soaks besan and oats in water for some time.
- Add turmeric, salt, lemon, onion, tomatoes, and other spices like coriander powder. Soak for some time.
- Add some oil to a pan, take a thick paste of besan and oat mixture, pour it on the pan divide it by just moving a pan. And wait for some time to cook.
- You can also have oats smoothies. Add some oats and milk and let it soak for some time or overnight. Add some fresh fruits and milk, mix it in the mixture, add oats milk, and mix. Top it with some blueberries and have fun.
Ragi Flour Recipe
- Soak ragi flour in water and make a ball of it. Or add ragi in milk and cook for some time and enjoy it raw.
- Or you can make chillas of ragi as well.
- Pour some milk-soaked ragi in a pan and add some oil at the ends of it. Add some vegetables like tomato, onion or corn, boiled potatoes, etc., to it. Let it cook. Enjoy the healthy uttapam.
- You can at least have some fresh fruits and lemon-sugar juice before leaving the house if you have no option. Sugar and lemon give you a fresh feeling, and the body’s need for sugar also gets fulfilled. Eat some fresh fruits or fruit juices.
- So, as we discussed, a healthy breakfast is a much-needed thing of your day to start with. Try these recipes and see how mesmerizing your day gets.
An excellent nutritional healthy breakfast in a hectic schedule is straightforward to manage if you follow this article. Breakfast is a much-needed meal of the day. You should always have breakfast, even if you have a hectic schedule.
Follow the advice and see the change in the energy level of your body and mood, and you must have breakfast to live a healthy, happy life.